Robinson Young help launch Lovehoney sex toys into Tesco
Robinson Young have entered into a distribution agreement with wellness company Lovehoney. Tesco are the first supermarket to stock the Lovehoney range, launching six products in more than 300 Tesco stores nationwide, having agreed an exclusive brand partnership with Tesco in the grocery channel.
The move represents the first time that Lovehoney is stocking sex toys in a major mainstream supermarket, and aligns with Lovehoney’s mission to normalise the use of sex toys and bring it’s sexual happiness message to a wider and wider audience.
Six products in total will be stocked in Tesco supermarkets, with a wide variety of best-selling products to suit all needs, ranging in price from £4.99 to £24.99. The full list of items is as follows:
- Lovehoney Comfort Cushion Love Ring – £4.99 RRP
- Lovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant – £7.99 RRP
- Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator – £12.99 RRP
- Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Bullet Vibrator– £12.99 RRP
- Lovehoney Excite Silicone Pleasure Balls 74g – £12.99 RRP
- Lovehoney Frisky 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator – £24.99 RRP
Commenting on the collaboration, Lovehoney CCO Debbie Bond said:
“We are delighted to be launching in Tesco; this partnership is very important, as it represents the first time we are stocking sex toys in a supermarket. As the sexual happiness people, we believe that everyone should have a fun and fulfilling sex life, and we look forward to being able to share our fabulous product range with the Tesco customers”