Robinson Young Limited is committed to providing a working environment which is both safe and fit for the intended business purpose. In so doing the Company will ensure that it complies with health and safety legislation and that health and safety matters and issues are given the utmost priority throughout all business operations.
This policy statement covers:
- the health, safety and welfare of all our staff and others who work under our control
- the safety of the general public who use or have access to premises or sites under our control
- that the way in which we develop our undertaking contributes to the well-being of the community at large
In order to meet these aims we will:
- keep up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and comply with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance
- ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, contractors and others who undertake work on our behalf apply the highest standards of health and safety for their employees and the community in general
- co-operate actively with local authorities, statutory bodies and public services in the interests of public safety and the safeguarding of the environment
- maintain to a high standard the working practices in respect of all the premises and sites over which we have control
- give a high priority to health and safety in all our operations
- develop, implement and monitor health and safety regimes appropriate to our work
- provide the necessary resources to implement our policies and keep them up to date
- consult with, and involve, our staff in matters affecting their health and safety
- provide the necessary equipment and training for the tasks to be performed
- where necessary supplement our in-house resources with external specialist support to keep our policies and procedures up to date
We require the full and active participation of all our employees in order that the principles outlined in this policy statement may be achieved.
We aim to achieve best practice in terms of health and safety in all that we do.